Please LIKE and SHARE. Take just 2 minutes for this helpful info.
Speaking as a private citizen, I’m here to bring Christian believers (especially those residing in West Virginia) an important message regarding our ongoing election. We normally would say “upcoming election,” but due to early voting, it’s actually ongoing. Americans, including West Virginians, are voting early in record numbers. One estimate is that 40% of all ballots may be cast early. Whether you vote early or on November 8, be sure to personally verify that your vote choices match the tally shown on your ballot. As a Christian American, I encourage you to vote biblical values. I’m voting Pro-Life, Pro-Israel, Pro-Constitution, including Pro-2nd Amendment, etc. The next president will likely get to appoint multiple Supreme Court justices and scores of federal judges. The worldview of those appointees will determine America’s judicial climate for a generation. Whatever you do, fellow believer, don’t stay home this election. Click here for a voter guide from West Virginians For Life, to know which candidates are Pro-Life. Here are some endorsements from that list:
- For President: Donald Trump
- For US Congress, districts 1, 2, and 3: David McKinley, Alex Mooney, Evan Jenkins
- For WV Governor: Bill Cole
- For WV Attorney General: Patrick Morrisey
- For WV Secretary of State: Mac Warner
- For WV Auditor: John McCuskey
- For WV State Treasurer: either Ann Urling, or John Perdue
- For WV Commissioner of Agriculture: either Kent Leonhardt, or Walt Helmick
For WV State Senate and WV House of Delegates, simply find your senate district and house district on the list, to see the endorsed candidate.
Lately, rather than pray “God bless America,” I pray “God save America.” Do your duty, and vote!